Recipe by Sangok Lee For Neoflam
Korean Tofu Soup with NatureCook by Neoflam
Korean Tofu Soup, or Soondubu Jjigae, is a warm, hearty soup for the soul. The tofu adds a unique texture, and, of course, the chili pepper brings that typical Korean kick! We recommend serving while still piping hot and simmering!
Cook Time: 20 min.
- 1 (12 ounce) Package of Soft Tofu
- 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup of Water
- 3.5 oz Ground Beef
- 5 Shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Squash
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Garnish with Green Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Put soft tofu in the bowl with 1 tablespoon soy sauce and stir slightly.
- Chop vegetables into bite-sized chunks.
- Stir fry ground beef and chopped shrimp.
- When beef and shrimp are cooked, add onions and squash.
- Add water and seasoning sauce, and boil with tofu.
- When it starts to boil, garnish with green onions
- [Optional] Serve with egg
[P.S. Share your pictures and variations!]